HorticultureIML Label Wizard
- Adhesive Strength 1: Removable
- - an acrylic water based adhesive with good initial tack yet removable from a wide variety of substances including glass, metal, polyethylene and polypropylene. This adhesive exhibits excellent ageing characteristics and is also suitable for some chilled cabinet applications.
- Adhesive Strength 2: Permanent -
- an acrylic adhesive designed to give high tack and good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including both polar and non-polar substrates. Permanent adhesive should be used when labelling difficult substrates like polyethylene and carton board.
- Adhesive Strength 3: Marine Approved BS5609 (Permanent)
- - a high coat weight rubber-resin hot melt adhesive, designed to give excellent tack and adhesion to both polar and non-polar substrates. The increased coating weight gives improved performance on rough, textured surfaces. BS5609 testing includes a 3 month exposure of labelled test plates in salt water at mid-tide.
- Tag Strength 1: Standard
- Tag Strength 2: Strong
- Tag Strength 3: Heavy duty
- Weather Resistance 1: Good
- Weather Resistance 2: Very good
- Temperature Level 1: -20°C and above
- Temperature Level 2: +130°C and above
- Temperature Level 3: +450°C and above
Horticulture – For decades IML's name has been synonymous with the development and manufacture of self tie, stick-in and self adhesive pot labels; serving the horticultural industry with the superior quality labels and customer service
At the start of 2013 IML acquired the customer base of its partner Greenfield Software allowing the company to deal directly with horticultural customers once again. As part of the same agreement IML become sole distributor of Greenfield's familiar HLS and Growmaster software packages. For technical support on HLS or Growmaster please call IML's dedicated support line on 01954 233765.
IML has established a Sales Office within the existing Greenfield Software office at Swavesey, Cambridgeshire which will continue to enjoy the benefits of extensive stocking and warehousing facilities there. A team of experienced and knowledgeable staff are on hand to answer all your labelling and software queries, provide quotations, samples and process orders. IML has been manufacturing high performance labels since 1936 and has an enviable reputation for innovation, quality and service which allows us to export labels worldwide. Our dedicated Export Team welcome enquiries and orders from businesses outside the UK. Call 01954 233760 to speak to IML's Horticultural Sales Team at Swavesey for more information.
IML is committed to supporting the recovery and regrowth of the horticultural industry following challenging trading conditions of recent years. We believe IML can play a part in this by supplying consistently high quality plant labels, bespoke customer service, competitive prices and quick response to enquiries and orders.
To find out how dealing with IML can benefit your business
give our Swavesey office a call on 01954 233760 or click here to email
View all Products