Ribbons & ConsumablesIML Label Wizard
- Adhesive Strength 1: Removable
- - an acrylic water based adhesive with good initial tack yet removable from a wide variety of substances including glass, metal, polyethylene and polypropylene. This adhesive exhibits excellent ageing characteristics and is also suitable for some chilled cabinet applications.
- Adhesive Strength 2: Permanent -
- an acrylic adhesive designed to give high tack and good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including both polar and non-polar substrates. Permanent adhesive should be used when labelling difficult substrates like polyethylene and carton board.
- Adhesive Strength 3: Marine Approved BS5609 (Permanent)
- - a high coat weight rubber-resin hot melt adhesive, designed to give excellent tack and adhesion to both polar and non-polar substrates. The increased coating weight gives improved performance on rough, textured surfaces. BS5609 testing includes a 3 month exposure of labelled test plates in salt water at mid-tide.
- Tag Strength 1: Standard
- Tag Strength 2: Strong
- Tag Strength 3: Heavy duty
- Weather Resistance 1: Good
- Weather Resistance 2: Very good
- Temperature Level 1: -20°C and above
- Temperature Level 2: +130°C and above
- Temperature Level 3: +450°C and above
Thermal Transfer Ribbons - IML works closely with a number of leading Thermal Transfer Ribbon manufacturers to ensure customers are offered the very best quality products.
There are many types of Wax, Wax/Resin and Resin ribbons, each with unique performance characteristics. IML has the experience to ensure that customers use the correct ribbon for their label and specific application.
Colour Printing,Ribbons & Toners - Many of the Thermal Transfer printers available through IML support the use of Coloured Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Using colours improves the look of your product labelling and helps reinforce your corporate branding. Coloured ribbons can also be used to identify different product groups using a colour code system. Alternatively IML supply various labels, available in a wide range of colours, which also support colour coding.
Supporting OKI LED printers, IML supply OKI toners and drums.
Print Heads, Cleaning Kits & Spares - Thermal Transfer Print Heads and Cleaning Kits are available to help customers maintain their printers in good operational condition. Call us for supplies or to discuss implementing a breakdown contract for added peace of mind – further information is available on our Maintenance page.View all Products