PE Matt White Self Adhesive (Permanent)IML Label Wizard
- Adhesive Strength 1: Removable
- - an acrylic water based adhesive with good initial tack yet removable from a wide variety of substances including glass, metal, polyethylene and polypropylene. This adhesive exhibits excellent ageing characteristics and is also suitable for some chilled cabinet applications.
- Adhesive Strength 2: Permanent -
- an acrylic adhesive designed to give high tack and good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including both polar and non-polar substrates. Permanent adhesive should be used when labelling difficult substrates like polyethylene and carton board.
- Adhesive Strength 3: Marine Approved BS5609 (Permanent)
- - a high coat weight rubber-resin hot melt adhesive, designed to give excellent tack and adhesion to both polar and non-polar substrates. The increased coating weight gives improved performance on rough, textured surfaces. BS5609 testing includes a 3 month exposure of labelled test plates in salt water at mid-tide.
- Tag Strength 1: Standard
- Tag Strength 2: Strong
- Tag Strength 3: Heavy duty
- Weather Resistance 1: Good
- Weather Resistance 2: Very good
- Temperature Level 1: -20°C and above
- Temperature Level 2: +130°C and above
- Temperature Level 3: +450°C and above
PE Matt White S/A (Perm) is commonly used for flexible labelling on rigid or squeezable bottles and containers for toiletry & cosmetic industries, as well as chemical drums. It is perfectly suited to applications where label durability is required, resisting water, various chemicals & most household detergents to ensure product identification is maintained.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PE Matt White S/A (Perm) is an 85 micron top coated gloss white polyethylene, laminated with a permanent acrylic adhesive to a 63 gram glassine liner. This adhesive has a very strong adhesion, especially to apolar substrates such as plastics. The adhesive is ISEGA approved for direct contact with dry and non-fatty foods and also FDA 175.105 compliant.
Variable information printing and barcodes are possible using a combination of thermal transfer printer and suitable ribbons. IML will be pleased to advise on the best printer and ribbon solution for maximum resistance and readability.
The properties of this product including flexibility, durability, resistance to various chemicals, water and household detergents, make it particularly relevant to the Cosmetic, Chemical & Medical industries.
- PE Matt White S/A (Perm) is deal for labelling flexible cosmetic & home care bottles & containers.
- Also commonly used for the identification of chemical drums.
- Very resistant to water and various household & industrial chemicals.
- The adhesive is ISEGA approved for direct contact with dry and non-fatty foods.
- The adhesive also meets the requirements for FDA Indirect Food regulation 21 CFR – 175.105.