Paper Semi-Gloss Self Adhesive (Permanent)IML Label Wizard
- Adhesive Strength 1: Removable
- - an acrylic water based adhesive with good initial tack yet removable from a wide variety of substances including glass, metal, polyethylene and polypropylene. This adhesive exhibits excellent ageing characteristics and is also suitable for some chilled cabinet applications.
- Adhesive Strength 2: Permanent -
- an acrylic adhesive designed to give high tack and good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including both polar and non-polar substrates. Permanent adhesive should be used when labelling difficult substrates like polyethylene and carton board.
- Adhesive Strength 3: Marine Approved BS5609 (Permanent)
- - a high coat weight rubber-resin hot melt adhesive, designed to give excellent tack and adhesion to both polar and non-polar substrates. The increased coating weight gives improved performance on rough, textured surfaces. BS5609 testing includes a 3 month exposure of labelled test plates in salt water at mid-tide.
- Tag Strength 1: Standard
- Tag Strength 2: Strong
- Tag Strength 3: Heavy duty
- Weather Resistance 1: Good
- Weather Resistance 2: Very good
- Temperature Level 1: -20°C and above
- Temperature Level 2: +130°C and above
- Temperature Level 3: +450°C and above
Paper Semi Gloss S/A (Perm) is perfect for short life, predominantly indoor use. As this is a paper material, it should not be exposed to water, greasy substances or chemicals as material degradation will occur over time and outdoor use is not advised. It is used in most industries from barcoded racking & logistics labels, to point of sale food labelling.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Paper Semi-Gloss S/A (Perm) is an 80 gram mid gloss coated paper, laminated with a permanent adhesive to a 60 gram honey glassine liner. The coated face material gives a very smooth surface and an outstanding quality of printing including multi colour. The adhesive is well suited for application to rough surfaces & also meets the requirements for FDA Indirect Food regulation 21 CFR – 175.105.
Variable information printing and barcodes are possible using a combination of thermal transfer printer and suitable ribbons. IML will be pleased to advise on the best printer and ribbon solution for maximum resistance and readability. Paper Semi-Gloss S/A (Perm) can be pre printed in up to six colours.
This products short life, predominantly indoor use, make it ideal for such market sectors include Building & Construction, Chemicals, Healthcare, Warehousing and Retail.
- Paper Semi Gloss S/A (Perm) has a mid gloss smooth surface.
- Offers a very economical & versatile printing method for short life or indoor labelling.
- The adhesive is suitable to adhering to rough surfaces & offers high resistance to light, heat & ageing.
- The adhesive meets the requirements for FDA Indirect Food regulation 21 CFR – 175.105.